These are some of my new /old favorite books that I have been reading this last week. I call them new/old books because they are old books that aren't in print anymore but they are new to me.
My mom bought them from thrift stores because she thought I would like them. Because they are by one of my favorite authors Ann Martin.
Some were 25 cents and some were 50 cents.
They are called The Babysitters Club.
These are the ones that I have read already. 1 - 8 except for number 2 because my mom hasn't found that one yet.
This is my favorite one so far. I don't know why it's my favorite, I just really liked it.
My mom also found the last one in the series number 125.
She is going to look for more and I wrote down the ones I already have on a list for her so she knows.
I really liked the books. You should read them too!




4 comments:
Kass,
You are adorable and so is your blog! I love your projects! It's great to see the books you are reading! I will share your blog with my two daughters!
You are a inspiration to a lot of young girls in the world! I love the projects that you do with your Mom. My daughter sews with her grandmother one day a week. I love to see young girls SEW!
Thanks for making my heart smile at 6:43 am today!
Have a great day!
Love, Brenda
Deck The Halls Of HOME with JOY!
I've never read these books, but when Erin was little she loved them! P.S. I've started blogging again!
We used to have the whole collection at our house when my daughters were young. They are really great books.
I loved those books when I was your age too! Now I wish I would have kept them so I could give them to you...
Post a Comment