Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Rodeo Adventure$



Yesteray I went to the rodeo with my friend. This is a video that I took of the barrel racing.



Then, they let kids ride on sheep and try to stay on them as long as they could.  This was a picture of all of the sheep after they were finished riding them.


This is a picture of one of my favorite horses that I saw there.


I'm glad I went to the Rodeo! I had alot of fun!




8 comments:

Rita said...

congratulations, sweetie! you are a very talented young lady, and such a beauty, too. good luck with all of your endeavors!
rita

Jodi Nelson said...

I LoVe rodeo's! Looks like you had lots of fun. ;o)

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Congratulations! Your blog is adorable and videos right off the bat WOW! Good luck and have fun with your blog.

Pat

Nedra said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Kass! With a mom who has taught you so much, I see wonderful things in your future. You are now on my sidebar!

Rosa-Munda said...

Well done Kassidy, your new blog looks so exciting. I hope you have lots of fun in blogland! Rosa-Munda

PamKittyMorning said...

Congratulations on your fun new blog! Keep up the good work.

Lori Holt said...

Yeeeee-hawwwwwwww!

Sherry said...

Fun pics Kassidy. My parents used to have horses & did the horse show thing. Have fun with your new blog!