I just celebrated my birthday and for my cake I got my very own cake wreck...
check out what my cake says....can you tell what it's supossed to say?
My mom got the idea from my favorite blog called
It's a really funny blog about when cakes you order from the bakery come back completely wrong. You should go over there and see it!
So my mom thought it would be funny to suprise me with my own cake wreck cake for my birthday...only it was wrecked on purpose.
It was funny and it was delicious!




6 comments:
It was delicious!
That is too funny and very clever :) I love it!
p.s. Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Kassidy. Your mom is so funny. My daughter showed me the cake wreck blog a couple years ago. We love to laugh at that blog.
Love your cake and wishing you a happy birthday Kassidy. Steph
happy birthday i cant believe i forgot and your cake wreck is awesome!
I love it!!
Post a Comment